Julie graduated from Texas A&M University in the top 1% of her class with a Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Professional Writing. She received her Juris Doctorate degree from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law and graduated Cum Laude. Julie has more than 10 years of real estate experience.
An entrepreneurial spirit led Julie to investing in real estate in order to finance her law school education.
Julie represents cilent’s against their lenders with the goal of achieving their stated goals. Currently she represents clients in cases against their lenders in Dallas County, Tarrant County, Collin County, and Denton County.
Some of Julie’s recent real estate representations include:
- Structuring of complex acquisition and disposition of all types of real estate
- Financing for real estate transactions
- Drafting loan documents for residential and commercial mortgage lenders
- Structuring portfolio purchases and distressed asset acquisitions
- Facilitating division and disposition of real property in divorces
- Drafting retail and office leases
- Negotiating of loan modifications and workouts
- Representing mortgage lenders in default and foreclosure proceedings
- Representing mortgage lenders with compliance in the areas of short sales, loan modifications, and foreclosures
- Conducting due diligence on title matters
Some of Julie’s recent corporate representations include:
- Overseeing creation of a non-traded commercial Real Estate Investment Trust; review agreements, minutes, and filings to ensure compliance with SEC and FINRA
- Drafting Private Placement Memorandums
- Advising and assist $10M company in decision to either go public through OTC-BB or NYSE
- Representing shareholders in a multi-million dollar shareholder derivative lawsuit
- Ensuring compliance with Blue Sky laws and securities laws
- Drafting public-private partnership agreements
- Entity formation and strategic asset protection